Friday, February 27, 2009

uh, my blogspot really helps me to vent out things that I feel inside. I stayed home today, again lol oh well its whatever school sucks anyways. I woke up round 6, went back to sleep and woke up just maybe 5 minutes ago cuz i got a call from James, but I didn't pick up, just cuz i never pick up anyone's phone calls, he was prolly gunn tell me to go to school like always.

on the other hand, I'm very pissed. I just hate the way you think so bad of me when I tell you what I think. Sorry that I care about your health, I don't want no scrony ass boyfriend. You ask me, and i tell you that you look 'NORMAL' I never said CHUBBY, so next time clean your ears thank you. When you ask me something and I tell you what I think, PLEASE don't give me attitude, because that is my opinion. And clearly my opinion wasn't wanted to be heard. Is it my fault that I think like that of you? You always get sick, going to the hospital, fainting, whatever.. yet you're like 'I WONT EAT' you think that will make me happy? you think that will make you healthier? Think again, because not only you're ruining your health you're also putting your mind state not to be FAT. when clearly, YOU'RE NOT. So if you're going to have problems when I say I dont like when you don't eat, then don't ask me for my opinion. Like my bad that I care, SHIT .. SERIOUSLY, who the fuck would argue over their partner's weight. ITS WHACK, and don't get offended, cuz I know you will. I just won't talk so you can do whatever you want with your body. After all, it's not my body, it's still yours. And also understand that I'm doing the not talking part and letting you do whatever, because I FUCKING LOVE YOU, i want you to be happy. If it makes you happy even if it hurts me inside then go ahead.

Anyways.. uh hopefully this weekend would be good. I really don't want no fights or whatever, I hate it because now I always choose to stay quiet and not argue anymore just because I was told that i was a total BITCH or totally rude when we argue, and now its making me think that maybe sometimes I should start doing it again.

BUT WHATEVSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS .. peace out



- dee

No comments: