Sunday, February 15, 2009

long weekend.

So friday, was supposed to be spending time with boyfriend. but ended up not to cuz of things ..

Saturday - Valentine's Day: so i thought my mother wasn't going to let me go out just because. Then she didn't care anyways. They all left, I got ready while waiting for my boyfriend. He came over for a bit while I was getting ready, like as in someone was scared that my dad would come home, like my dad would care if he's here.. Or just the fact that he took my dads parking? lol. But then `round 130 we left my house thinking of where to go. Our original plan was Niagara, it wasn't supposed to happen but it eventually did. I was scared cuz I thought if I go with him my mom would prolly bitch at me, but that's later on. Oh before that, he gave me a teddy bear, a letter & a necklace. It's too cute, THANKS BABE! So the drive to Niagara was like an hour ish?I was napping so Id save some energy for the day. We got to Niagara round 3:15, found parking, checked the lake, took some pictures etc. So Niagara consisted of first the FX Ride Theatre, it was so sick it was like a 3d thing but that kinda made me dizzy. After was the Ghost Blasters Dark Ride, that was a pretty sick ride, we wore those glasses its like that scooby-doo one at wonderland where you had to shoot things. I KILLED HIM lol :) .. Before deciding to leave the Midway Arcade, we decided to claim our tokens, & buy more.. HOLY we got a lot of tickets, we got like 600+ i also got a toy puppy :) & he got something for him too. After that arcade was Movieland Wax Museum that was like one of the coolest, so much characters made of wax, and at the end there was a scary maze which made me almost piss my pants lol. babe if youre reading this " IM FROM BROOKLYN MOTHAFUCKA " ... "OH THIS IS SOME FREAKY SHIT" lmao. Then we went to the Glow in the dark Mini-Golf, it was pretty sick, i've never been to a glow in the dark one, & i suck BIG TIME. moving on.. second last place we went was Ripley's that one was cool, too much interesting things. LMAO BABE THE FAT LADY!. Then after that was our last stop Niagara SkyWheel, whenever i go to Niagara ive always wanted to go ride on that but Im scared of heights, but whatever it wont kill to try it right? so we go on it was so cool cuz we got to see Niagara area at night, pretty romantic. Except for the fact that we wanted to go back to Toronto, or Vaughn to be specific by 930, 9 frikking 30 lol. and it was like 730 already, just so we wanted to watch friday the 13th at vaughn lol.shoot me. it was like a mission and a half, but on our way back i fell asleep once again, but he like fast & the furious that car, we made it to vaughn by 830. anyways so the movie was over, and who knows what happened next ..
other than that yesterday was good, thank you baby .. <3

No comments: