Tuesday, February 3, 2009

QUID EST VERITAS?

'QUID EST VERITAS?' or as translated 'WHAT IS TRUTH?'.. Religion class is so interesting, im starting to like it even though it's right during the morning, but whatever i'm getting used to it. So what is truth, my teacher said that sometimes people are too blind to see what is truth, and yes i actually agree with him just because I know for a fact that sometimes I also avoid the truth. Yes, truth hurts. But hurt makes me stronger. What don't kill you makes you stronger right. I just had to brainstorm about what really is TRUTH about me right now, and what really is TRUTH about the world that surrounds me. Is this all truth, or just make-believe? hmm.. On the other hand im stressing, pimples are coming out of my face !! I wanna cry, just because im so stressed. Hopwfully everything turns out fine & worth it in the end.

BTW i forgot to tell you guys that I received an offer for Humber for Business, I was so excited cuz I was waiting for it for such a long time

On the other hand, I SEXXED my first test on Chemistry today, so proud of myself, i didn't even study that much. Hopefully I SEX the next one again lol.

always,
dee

No comments: