Friday, February 27, 2009

MAN UP TO YOUR FUCKING PROMISES. You always fucking tell me that I'm doing shit behind your back when clearly you don't have proof. Snooping round my facebook and seeing other guys saying whats up isnt a proof. Why? Can't I talk to other guys? you're too malicious. I fucking gave you everything, MY EVERYTHING. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN MY LIFE, SOMETHING THAT MADE ME ME. & now I lost that, because I love you. All you think bout is the way you look, or what other people will think of you. Okay ya I understand you have an unpleasant past, but don't I? I became your girlfriend, because I love you for who you are, I accept every flaw, every imperfection. This ain't elementary anymore my love, you even sad you were going to man up. How did you prove that? BY LEAVING ME? THANKS A LOT. For all I know, you prolly think that I'm doing shit behind your back, because youre doing it to me, ALL the shit I heard bout you I fucking ignored, just remember that. & also remember, IM NOT YOU so don't compare me to you, cuz I know how it feels like to get played & used.. Like what you said KARMA WILL DO ITS JOB.

sometimes you have to test someone,
not because you don’t trust them,
but to see how much they’ll sacrifice for you..
and sometimes you have to let them go,
not because you suddenly stopped caring for them,
but to see if they care enough to come back


.. & clearly you don't give two fucks bout this relationship

No comments: