Friday, February 20, 2009

bad day

Today is such a crappy day for me. Even thought yesterday was good, LOL .."you're a ISPECIAL GERL." "OMG I HAB SO MANY WINDSOR, OH NO NVM THEYRE COLD SORES" lol. only klaudine knows =P GUUUURRRR. & I also saw the boyfriend, wow three days in a row.. I really appreciate the part of me & him making up for his time away at Blue Mountain. Too bad i don't think I'll be seeing him tonigt just because we're both sick. Not of each other lol but ya i feel sick, & so does he.. I don't want his germs, gross lol LIKE HONESTLYYYY. =P. wow even if i feel crappy im still trynna be funny, gurrr. but anyways today is just crappy period, and i don't wanna go into details because i don't want to feel even crappier. Hopefully i see ray on the weekend, please LORD. Anyways, hopefully summer comes soon, i just really hate this cold air. but whatever .........

No comments: