Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today was really bummy, once again, i fell asleep in cosmo class while watching how to give a fade lol. I miss my boyfriend, & thank God he's feeling better. On the other hand everything else feels so crappy nowadays. LOL I keep losing our game of president forreal. I lost like 289647 times today, I was always the 'ass'. While playing, I had so much things in my mind, the thought 'I JUST LOST MY BEST FRIEND', I finally came to a realization that being best friends is just not the way it will be from now on.. Like what Klaudine said, it can't just always be only one person working, its not a one-way thing, its two way.. I accept the fact that she doesn't give two shits about it, but I've tried to work things out no matter what, yet again things are just not the same anymore. I hate the fact that I sometimes can't quit figure what I'm going to do without you. But you know what I'm happy for you, the fact that you got all you need, and I'm not one of them. It's okay, you're right at the end, you got no one but yourself. But just know that sometimes, being best friends isn't always about focusing about each other, it doesn't mean we always have to be together, or write notes to each other, or etc. It's about knowing the fact that no matter what we are best friends, we can complete each others sentences, not judging each other, or whatever. But like what I told you, you will always be that best friend of mine. I'm happy that I got others to keep me up when it comes to these situations, & I thank them, cuz they've been there from the start, til now. They know who they are. On the other hand, DORA & DIEGO aren't going well. I need another B1;B2;DORA;DIEGO get away lol. AAAAH, i can't wait til summer.

"sometimes you have to be
strong for yourself. you have
to know that you're a good
person and a good friend.
what’s meant to be will end
up good and what's not - won’t.
love is worth fighting for, but
sometimes you can't be the
only one fighting. at times,
people need to fight for you.
if they don't, you just have
to move on and realize what
you gave them was more
than they were willing to
give you. hopefully, people
realize great things when
they come around. and don't
lose something real. always fight,
until you can't anymore,
and then be fought for."

LOSE ONE..GAIN MORE




- ♥ dee

No comments: