Wednesday, February 4, 2009

cirlce

So, today I was late for 5 minutes, thanks to James's mom for the ride to school. At least I didn't have to walk outside in the cold. It was mad cold, seriously I think that the world is going so crazy, frikking global warming. I know that i litter sometimes too but i seriously wish that the earth would go back to normal lol. Anyways I'm trying to recall what i learned in Religion class today lol. Since I was falling asleep in class i can't really remember much, I think we learned about being judgmental about things. Something about we are always judgmental no matter what, we have to make the decision, whether to do the right thing or not to. Either ways we're judging. We go back making decisions all the time just like a circle, never ending. So during lunch, I helped Klaudine to pick some songs for her debut, did my homework, & try sleeping but no too loud lol. Cosmo class was boring for me and Charmayne just because we both forgot our kits at home, and instead of doing our first blow-dry on our mannequin we didn't and had to stay there & do out work, GAY. Chemistry class was very uh should i say boring, I really hate sitting beside that guy. We did some next lab shit, putting raisins in carbonated water lol. Speaking of that, i still have to finish. SHIT lol. I was also supposed to see my 'partner' today for Klaudine's debut, but decided not to. Anyways I really miss Raymund right now, it feels like it's been so long since I saw him on Sunday. I don't know what to get him for his birthday, SO IF YOU'RE READING THIS SOFTY PLEASE TELL ME i don't wanna think lol. Too bad I can't spend your birthday with you, but it's okay, at least I get to spend Valentine's day with you :).. Anyways I'll end it here.



with love,
dee

No comments: