Sunday, February 1, 2009

RAPTORS VS. MAGIC

So, woke up extra early today once again to get ready for the Raps vs. Magic game with Ray. He got to my house, said hi to my parents and we left. Decided to park his car at Kipling Station and subway ourselves to Eatons first since it was still early. Walked around for a bit, he gave me a tour of Ryerson, oh how i would love to go there. Then took me to the underground place, holy I was like lost inside that thing. Got to Union round 11:30, Went to ACC and found our seats. It was so awesome that I get to watch my first live NBA games with my boyfriend. YUP BOYFRIEND =P. Anyways Raptors lost, THEY GOT KILLED. Geez, Magic killed them. Raptors seriously need new BETTER players. But whatever, after the game, we decided to go back to Kipling to get his car and drive to Yorkdale, ate at Rainforest Cafe, OMG babe if you're reading this i hate you. IM TOO FULL. But whatever, Him being such a boy, after eating we like spent an hour at Foot Locker just looking at shoes, trying them on, thinking, & deciding he won't get it. So whatever, we went back to sauga & went to Wal-Mart to buy a ps3 game instead. Then just chilled for a bit. Our talk made it seem like this is a new chapter of my life. New challenge, new experiences, etc.


dee

No comments: