Sunday, February 22, 2009

glow in the dark

So glow in the dark is stuck in my head lol. Yesterday was pretty chill, watched my brother's game against MYBA i believe along with Ray & Kuya James. They lost by like 5 points? GAY lol. After the game, it was snowing really hard and I wanted to be a kid and play with some snow but no lol. Me & Ray left my mom, brother, & James and continued our night by watching Fired Up, pretty sick movie lol it was funny. Though I wanted to watch He's Just Not That Into You, but it was a chick flick I didn't want my sick boyfriend to be bored. Speaking of that hopefully he gets better soon, I feel really bad whenever my loved ones are sick or are down. Hopefully I don't get sick too. Anyways today was a cool day too, watched my dad's ball game against the MYAA Jaguars, it was a pretty sick game, they could have won that but whatever. Anyways, today was my first time actually watching my dad's team & i'm not gunn lie I underestimated them a little. After the game, me & Ray got food, and went to my house just chilling.. Babe, we really beat the record, I saw you everyday except friday lol. Please feel better ugly.. I finally finished my passport to safety quiz, meaning im gunn get my certificate soon. yay :) anyways im gone, whatevs. GUUUUURRRRRRRRRR


- dee

No comments: