Thursday, February 26, 2009

So today, decided to stay home : ) I tried watching Benjamin Button but uh I fell asleep while waiting for the boyfriend to finish his midterm exam. Stayed home for the whole day, I really thought that i needed this day, i just need a break from everything freal. I seriously thought that I wasn't gunn see Ray today, but uh I get what I want : ) lol. joking. He ended up coming round 5ish, waking me up from my nap lol. Spent a little time with him before his appointment with his barber. I gave him his air freshener for his car, and God knows when he's gunn clean it. So I decided to bug him about that, and he finally said 'okay lets go to the car wash' lol geez took him long enough, but that was fun being under that tunnel with all these soap & brushes & etc. Kinda reminded me of the first time we chilled, we cleaned his car lol memories. So then after that he popped a question saying "what would you do if ..."(he's the only one that knows) and it brought back things from the past, that what if he actually does it, what if what if what if.. I love this person too much to even think about that on my side. But yah hopefully he doesn't, cross finger, i trust him with everything. So yah, that's it .. EAZY PHEAZY LEMON GREEZY ..




- dee

No comments: