Monday, February 23, 2009

DOWN effin UUURRR.

Feeling so groggy seriously, today I finally got to take home my mannequin, stupid james, ryan & ero was playing with it SEXUALLY lol. I had a pretty chill school day, didn't get in trouble or anything. Had my nap, actually just woke up from it, thanks babe for waking me up. But the downer is I have to frikking type my project, well that's what i'm supposed to be doing right now but uhh whatever i'll do it after. I really miss my TNA bag, wow i've had that purse/bag whatever you call it since forever.. It was such a convenient bag, it gave up on me cuz someone kept pulling it *cough* james lol, and how heavy my books were, but seriously i could put everything in there, i really hate using my other purses or my jansport at school lol. oh wells, new tna baby coming .. as soon as i get money, OMG why Lord? why can't i get a mother effin job? Am I really that bad with money that you don't wanna give me a job anymore? Like I'm sorry lol. But cross fingers i get it as soon as possible, so I won't get complaints from my mom anymore telling me how I fucked up & all that. & I feel really bad cuz i haven't even gotten Ray his birthday present yet, I feel like I'm leaving off of him, whenever we're out. I'm not used to being treated everytime, that's why sometimes I feel like uhh shit. I love him too much to not go out with him, at the same time. Hopefully my dad's knee gets UNtwisted lol, i feel really bad for him. & I hope that boyfriend will also feel better. Please LORD! i really feel sad when my loved ones are sick. I know I always both of them saying, 'are you okay?' or 'are you feeling better?'. It's cuz I really hate it when they're down. anyways, on the other hand.. KLAUDINE! those letters, omg made me realize even more that we go way fuckin back, my writing was so ugly lmao .. I won't go into details but yes...






- dee

No comments: