Wednesday, February 18, 2009

everything happens for a reason.

So, I decided not to go to school today, I was very lazy. Good thing I wasn't going to miss anything at school anyways. This day is a very special day just because, only two people know & I can't expose. But anyways moving on.. so Ray decided to come over cuz he didn't have school or work. We just chilled at my house & slept & eat & such. Watched Quarantine, some fckd up movie freal. But anyways decided to go out round 1ish, got some bubble tea, & Ray brought me to 'MIDGET LAND'. I never knew that there's such a thing lol. Not even boosting, i didn't believe ray at first but when he showed me, there was like a whole complex of houses for little people. Even the frikking volleyball court was little, it's like a village just for them. Pretty cool, but really trippy. If you guys don't believe me, ask me to bring you there lol. But anyways, for some reason, I fell asleep in the car til like 3 ish after driving around. Then I decided to go home, & took a little nap.

*best friend: i love you.. please don't ever think that you have been replaced, because you haven't. just please understand my situation. this means a lot to me.


NTS: CIVIES DAY TMRW, fck my life. NOTHING TO WEAR *boo




- dee

No comments: