Tuesday, February 17, 2009

so i couldn't really post an update for yesterday which was the 16th, RAY'S BIRTHDAY :).. I just wanna let you know that I missed you yesterday & sunday. It was a big torture for me, it was your birthday and i couldn't even spend it with you. It actually proved to me that this thing is so scary, what if you actually go away for weeks, what the hell am i supposed to do huh? lol I know i told you not to read this, but i know you will anyways =P.. You deserve everything you worked hard for until this day babe. I will be looking forward to being with you for the next birthdays of your life. I LOVE YOU & HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Anyways today, tuesday, downer because i needed to wake up early to go to school. But its good just because its a short week, its already Wednesday tomorrow, thank you Lord. Anyways, um classes went by really fast today, presentation during cosmo class went by okay, i thought i was gunn fuck it up but it was good lol. And I was really happy that i got to see the boyfriend today, he came home from school early, I hope this happens more often just because he's a busy guy & i don't really get to see him during the weekdays when im all cranky after school lol. But it was good, played ps3, i scored 48 points? pretty good for a first timer in basketball :P lol. Kudos to softy for teaching me how to play, i got a hang of it after awhile. Spent time together, and yaa. He left round um 6, to go to the gym, but no someone was too lazy *rolls eyes* anyways, im outieee ..

- dee.

No comments: