Monday, February 2, 2009

PAY ATTENTION.

The title of this entry is "PAY ATTENTION" just because, that's what I learned in Religion Class today. I was pretty bummy just because it's Monday, and I wasn't really in the mood for school. But everything was good, even though I fell asleep pretty early. I still got to talk to ugly while I was walking to school in the morning. Anyways yes, Religion class, I have a feeling that I'm going to learn a lot from that class, I hope so.. I also hope that I can take them as I walk my struggles through life. 'Pay Attention' was our main lesson, not only to what the lesson for the day was, the things going on around you, but also paying attention in life. You don't wanna be stupid to miss anything that you will regret as you go on. I will try to always remember that lesson. So lunch was pretty sick, Ero got our lunch now too. Third & fourth was still loaft, & fifth it went by okay, we had a diagnostic test, hopefully I did good. Speaking of tests I have another one tomorrow, oh shittt lol. After school I went home with Klaudine, ate, talked, did her hair etc. I love that girl off. Anyways, I bought a dress today, FINALLY. It's not too long, not too short so hopefully boyfriend will approve of it. He better lol. Its royal blue and it's pretty, but I wanna cut it just because =(.. Anyways one word BROKE I wanna cry, I can't live without a job. I feel bad whenever I ask my parents for money just cuz I already give them a lot of headaches with my stubbornness. Hopefully I get a job soon. So tmrw Jed is coming over to help me with my shtuff.

- On the other hand. Girls these days, geez why would you slap someone that got a girlfriend just because you like them & they don't like you back. Like who do you think you are? This is what I don't like, when people hate on something I worked hard for. Like get off my dick, and find someone elses !
.... I'm just scared that I'd lose you to her, if ever your reading this, just to let you know, I LOVE YOU




always,
dee

No comments: