Monday, June 29, 2009

GROSS WEATHER.

So ever since Friday, all i've been hearing was something bout Michael Jackson or his songs or something. I know he died and all, and a lot of people are sad about it. But does it mean that you guys have to play his songs and stuff just because he died. When clearly you guys didn't listen to him when he was alive. Well too bad, we can't bring him back to life now can we? Saturday came and picked up Klaudine from work with my boyfriend playing MJ's songs and they go on ranting and ganging up on me. But whatever you guys love me :) lol. After dropping Klaudine home after her work, me & boyfriend went to my little cousin's birthday party at Sheraton hotel. Sheraton wasn't that biggie to me cuz I'm always there, but when I saw our rooms, it was sick. 3rd floor and there was a back door that was few steps away from the pool and the weight room. The pool was whirlpool meaning the water was heated, there was a hot tub, and a big ass gym. When we got settled me & baby decided to walk around downtown and watch The Hangover, it was funny but at the same time gross lol. Since we already watched transformers and there wasn't anything else to watch =P. I also saw Justin Alvero, LOL i remembered those days with Athina & Alyssa. Around 1230ish, me & baby dropped my parents to get their cars and went home :) It was a fun day.
Sunday was just work, gosh I was so tired that I slept at 9. It even came to the point where baby called me last night and i just slept on him, sorry babe.
Today I officially started my sleeping in days :) lol, I slept in until 1. Felt so nice. I woke up to really crappy weather, hopefully this weather doesnt continue until wednesday since it's a holiday and it's our 5 months :) I'm excited, I wonder what his gift is..lol kidding. But ya I guess I'm just going to clean my room for the whole day. Throw out all the garbage I dont need anymore and stuff. hopefully the day goes by quick. I miss my boyfriend =(

No comments: