Friday, June 19, 2009

FLOP.

LOL, just read Athina's blog and that picture of their future son is cute lmao. He's pudgey wifey :P. I'm happy that James is doing his hard work on your relationship, honestly, after the long years of knowing James, this the time I can honestly say that I'm proud of him! I'm happy for you two and I love you two a lot :).
As for Barrie, IT'S FLOP. Stupid weather had to ruin everything. I think I'm going to let Athina & James have their cute moment together or am I sensing the 'third wheel' status again? OMG, last summer was already enough for me guys. Almost everyday I was a third wheel, but it's okay :) lol. Since the boyfriend doesn't want to spend the day with me which is very dry I guess I'll have to find something else to do. Is my face that ugly that he doesn't wanna spend Saturdays with me no more? hmm. I think so lol. Who's down? movie? eat? shopping? what? whatever, I don't want to be stuck here. Anyways my exam review is being anal right now. I don't understand jack shit, but when I look at my tests for those units I did a pretty good job.. But whatever I'll blog later, or tomorrow, or whenever..

Later days.
-Dee

P.s.
I honestly slept last night feeling contented and happy. Happy that I thought he finally came to his senses that he should do something bout this. I mean it's breaking us, making us fall apart and yet we are blinded by the fact that it's the other persons fault. I guess I should just let things flow, it is what it is now. I'm not just blaming it all on you, but me too. But the fact that It's so hard to get within that wall you built is making me lose hope. I just hope you realize, that it isn't a joke no more.

No comments: