Monday, June 1, 2009

HAPPPPPY 4 MONTHS BABY! :)


We made it omgaah, so much frikking hardships we went through for the past four months honestly. But I'm glad, like what Klaudine says.. That we're not fighting, that we're actually starting to know how to put up with each other. Well you at least, I know I still have mood swings here & there, & I'm sorry, you know I don't mean them.. Last night I was praying to God that hopefully we will continue to put up with each other no matter what. I know that God will give both of us the strength & patience for this.. =] I LOVE YOU !

OMG, i can't believe exams are coming up soon. I'm stressing over my CPT's & stuff like honestly, especially Religion's CPT. Oh well I'm going to make it up I don't care lol. DRAG ME TO HELL, was so scary, holy I wanted to shit my pants. I still wanna see UP, since that little boy Russel looked like Ray when he was a little kid, LOL KLAUDINE the picture :P .. I DONT CARE, i'm watching it :)

Can't wait for the weeeeeekend :) yay

No comments: