Monday, June 22, 2009

fina-efin-lly

Today was my last exam, it was more of like the hardest and one of the most important exams I had to do. It's Chem. I couldn't think of anything for the whole weekend but this exam. No matter how much I studied I was still confused with a lot of things. I was even complaining to my classmates about how nervous and about how much I didn't wanna do it. But like what baby said it's better to get part marks done nothing at all. Surprisingly the exam was fairly easy, I mean there wasn't any surprises that wasn't on the review. I actually knew how to answer them. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers . After exams me, Lauren & Jenny went to eat pho. Wow that's the last time i ate at that restaurant being a highschool student. The memories throughout the years in that restaurant are still fresh lol. Can't wait for grad, and I can finally say I'm proud of myself.

-
Friday was good, after baby running 10 laps at the Gonzaga track, we went to watch the proposal, what a funny movie. And saturday was really really really flop plus it was gloomy outside which made it worst. Until baby came over round 930 to save my day =) mom bought pizza and me and baby rented from hell, which was actually the first horror movie that I didn't cover my eyes and cling on to baby. Funny thing is we both fell asleep lol cuz it was so long.

Anyways Sunday was Father's day. I'm thankful for the dad that god has given me, I love him a lot. And as for my other dad, i miss you, the fact that you don't recognize me as much and the fact that you don't show the proper way of having a daughter hurts me a lot. I know it's not you're fault that we haven't seen each other for almost 10 years maybe more. But the thought that you remember me and give me a call once in a while honestly wouldn't kill you. But I guess you have your own life now and I hope you still will never remember your one and only Danielle, Like what my aunts and my grandparents always tell me, "you're dad will always love you no matter what". Those words are the only thing that are making me not forget about you. I know it's mean but you can't blame a child that you left and never once remembered. Regardless, I was thought to forgive no matter the situation, forgiveness is love and I love you. Hope that connects. Happy Fathers Day, even if you're not reading this, at the end of the day you still are my father, I hope to see you at the proper time.

- DEE

No comments: