Tuesday, June 23, 2009

no mood.

Why is today giving me sh*t, honestly I have been home since yesterday minding my own business until everyone decided to ruin it. Like first I'm at the library right now because my mom dragged me here to help her with something because BELL is having troubleshooting with their internet. Geez, Rogers was so much more better. Why tell me why my boyfriend would use 'reverse phsychology' on me? like who does that, no offence. But are you just trying to find a way to piss me off? and you go off telling me that I always pick the fights? but whatever. Like honestly once I say I dont have facebook anymore, I DONT. Like let's be real here. Anyways I just wanted to vent off things here since I think thats the only thing that can help me throught times like this.
I just can't wait to go out with him tomorrow, and watch the hangover? It's gun be such a nice day and hopefully everything goes well.
Ill blog more later if Bell is quick enough to fix problems.

-DEE

No comments: