Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Exams started today, I'm officially over & done Religion :) my hard work of studying yesterday along with Klaudine, Athina & friends payed off. Like I literally had to go in one of those study rooms so I can concentrate lol, since all we were doing at the table were laughing and fooling around. I finally seen my wifey, after a long time, I missed her gosh. But like what I told her before I left the library 'ill be coming out of my shell soon, and you're mine' lol. Special thanks to my boyfriend that brought me to the Erin Mills library to study with me and explain the things I didn't understand :) thank you hun. That's one of the advantages of having a smart boyfriend :) lol, then he treated me out for dinner, since I wasn't that hungry I just shared with him lol. Sorry for pinching you a lot :) .. lol remember what pain is =P

Tomorrow, is my day off, which means studying again. But I don't need to study much since it's cosmetology. Hope I can see baby tomorrow, and/or Friday :)

- Dee

No comments: