Tuesday, June 2, 2009

SO like I think I need a new layout. I'm getting bored of my one right now. Wow for the past week until now I haven't skipped a day of school, & I'm hella proud of myself :) .. Shit, I have two weeks of school left and I'm still procrastinating about my ISU's that are due by next week. KILL ME NOW! just kidding, I'd rather live lol. The last few days of high school is going to be really rough for me, but what hard work pays off. I'm proud of myself, I'm actually graduating on time without failing one class & having more credits than I need, when I fully doubted myself before.

I don't know if it's just me or what.. but I feel like right now there's a lot of tension between us. The way you talk to me is so different compared to the way you talked to me months ago. I feel like this is the only way I can vent this out, & don't get me wrong I'm doing this not because I'm hating but because I care, I still care, & always will. Ya, we don't fight every night, but I feel like you're getting bored of the same old me. Not showing interest in me hurts me, don't get me wrong but I seek for your interest too, I seek for every single thing. I don't know if I'm thinking right but I want attention from you, I don't wanna sound selfish but I am. Just because I learned how to depend on you when no one else is there but a friend or two. I'm not trying to fight with you, if that's what you think. I know you're gunn bring this up but just know that other than telling you, this is another way of me venting out. I know we promised certain things to each other that I personally think helped us to get to this point of our relationship. Some of those promises is to tell each other if feelings changed, hearts are hurt, feelings are hurt, etc. I have a lot of things going in my mind right now & I know you do too. But right now you are the center of my world and if I'm not yours please let me know. I won't get mad, all i ask for you is to be honest with me. Don't you think that after what we've been through I know you by now? I do, & I know when something is up or something is wrong. I just don't want to have the thought of losing you slowly because you didn't tell me early enough. I know that you like the reassurance that I give you in every possible best way that I can, but I would like some reassurance too. I'm sorry, but baby I'm selfish.

-
ANYWAYS .. awkward, ummmmm YA UP UP UP UP UP OMG.

Honestly, RUSSEL looks like Ray when he was a little kid. I wan't a stuffed RUSSEL :) I'm so getting one if they make one.. DISNEY STORE here i come :) ♥





-DEE

No comments: