Thursday, July 2, 2009

..

Yesterday was July 1st, Canada day & my 5 months with the boyfriend. Ended up watching public enemy, but it was so boring, for me at least. I'm sorry babe I just really think it's boring lol. Surprisingly my dad knew bout all these things aha so that was a good conversation during dinner time. After chilling at home baby had to go home, & it made me sad since we didn't spend a lot of time due to the fact that it was a wednesday. What a frikking holiday.
To the people that said a quick prayer for me to be able to get a new job.. GUESS WHAT.. I GOT THE JOB :) i'm so happy. & they actually give me good frikkin hours. Thank you LORD. I just really hated the fact that I worked at the other place without getting that much hours. Today was supposed to be my interview, but they actually made me start. I worked for almost 6 hours today, which is tiring but thinking about it, that's what I asked for. & I know it will be worth it :)

-
& for you .. my one & only, I just want to say thank you for the 5 months, like always for putting up with my attitude issues, for spending every time you can with me, for treating me like no one else did, for not being afraid to speak up when you know I'm wrong, for being there no matter what, for those talks I never had with anyone else, for being yourself around me, & most of all thank you for seeing something in me that made you change your old ways, & lastly thank you for the 'sorrys' you've been stating lately that would just make the fight unworthy of anything. I LOVE YOU UGLY <3

-dee

No comments: