Sunday, July 19, 2009

Birthday Weekend.

Friday was sick, even though it sucked.. My boyfriend took me to the zoo & we saw nuff animals, I never knew there were that much kinds of monkeys aha anyways it was good while it lasted, I didn't want anything for my bday but baby knows what i want from him which even made me tear by telling him. After the long day of walking at the zoo we went to STC to chill & watch I Love You Beth Cooper, it sucked ! i fell asleep lol. To make things worst, I GOT PINK EYE ON MY BIRTHDAY!

Saturday I didn't expect much from the park thing because i know there wasn't much to expect. Thank you so much for the people that came, you guys made it fun & took my mind off the people that didn't want to come & didn't even bother greeting me on my birthday. It was just a piss off that my boyfriend had to leave and he didn't even spend time with me, instead he chose to throw a football with my brother. After all the talks & the jokes we had off we went to julius's place to celebrate mines, his & his twins birthday, they turned 19 =]. There was a lot of alcohol, which everyone finished except for me since i promised my boyfriend i wasn't going to drink. But the night was full of fun, I haven't had that much fun in awhile. I missed my friends.

Today is just church for me, & i'm currently pissed off at the moment, I hate when you get so mad at me for not txting you back for 5 minutes, you ignore me for 5 hours & you don't expect me to get mad. It's not fair that you're doing this to me like im just a piece of shit to you, put yourself in my shoe, if i didn't text you back for 5 hours you would freak!i dnt give a damn if your battery is dieing, but don't ignore me. You wouldn't want me doing that to you. & you act like it's nothing? well you're wrong cause it is something. I'm pissed off at you at the moment. How do I know you're not doing shit behind my back when you ignore me for that long. I don't care who you're with, before you left we promised each other we were going to txt each other. My birthday weekend is already ruined and you don't give two fucks about it.

Tomorrow i have a test at humber, I'm going to drive there then go back home & I'm bringing Jezz with me so when we get back I should go shopping. I need to treat myself & get away from all these stresses.

By the way thank you for everyone that greeted me & tried cheering me up, I appreciatte every bit of it. Thanks Klaudine for writing that thing for me. Thanks Jezz, Lauren, Jonnie, Julius, & Reymar for coming to the park & also special shout to Cate, Edward, Kristine, Rainier, Ivy, Ashley, Gloria, Jayar, Richard & Richard's girlfriend?(i forgot her name lol) for making mine julius's & jerome's birthday fun! thanks for all the cheers, jokes, laughs, love, & drinking up for our birthday to be fun :)

-

NTS: look for a place to go camping.

No comments: