Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Haven't updated since what Thursday? lol, Friday took the day off and went off with my mom to do our nails, like finally even if it was just for a bit it felt nice finally paying for myself and stuff. It also felt nice doing because of the outcome since I had a day off at work and didn't have to worry about getting ready and blah. Me nd baby got our pair of chucks that day as well =] they look cute when we wear them together lol.Then we watched Bruno, it was hilarious but gross. Please don't bring kids and go watch that movie, it's honestly not for kids. Friday was also Athina's & James's one year, so shout out to both of you ! Congratulations, im happy for both of you =] & love you both
-
Saturday, had work from 12 to 7 and baby picked me up went home, changed, then went to my god daughter's birthday party. It was pretty cool just hanging with fam & boyfriend, I think my life is finally settling. I think that now I'm finally realizing what real life is, just a taste of it at least. No more immature ways, no more slangs, no more of that old things i used to do as a kid. I'm kind of proud of myself for moving on with life with no one stopping me.


Picture of me, Jana (god daughter's sister), & the boyfriend
She really knew how to pose, we taught her well =P


Sunday was good, went to church, then took out my little brother to play ball with my boyfriend, even though it was boring, it was fun watching my lil brother & my boyfriend running ball.
-
yesterday was my work day as well, it was pretty slow, but I'm sick so i didn't mind the slowness, and today I have a day off, so Im going to see the boyfriend =], tomorrow is work from 3 - 9 & thursday from 10 - 9 , good freaking hours, tiring but worth it.

-dee

No comments: