Thursday, July 23, 2009

New layout

My blog was asking for a new layout lol so I changed it. I keep hearing my dad bugging my brother to play ps3 with him and my brother keeps responding with a "you need more practice" lol, I'm so jealous with their relationship. I wish I had that kind of father-daughter relationship. Well I used to, but not anymore I'm a tad older now and those kiddish ways are out of the way. Anyways I had work yesterday and we had a really funny staff meeting. Athina came over after work & James came along, they stayed til like 12ish. It was I guess nice seeing and talking to them about life & things. The weather is so bummy, it's okay though I'm seeing my boyfriend and spending time with him =). Sorry babe that I can't make it on Saturday or Sunday, I'll make it up to you!

No comments: