Wednesday, July 22, 2009

FAILURE.

okay so I can't help but think that this summer is such a fail. Honestly I was looking forward to it, couldn't wait for it to come.. & now that it's here it's the worst summer yet. All I do is work, I don't get no excitement in my life right now. Before summer came we made it a point that we'll do all these shit, and now we don't even have time to do anything. For fucks sakes I feel like we don't even do anything anymore. Especially now that it's almost coming to an end, you got your own thing going on now. Like ball is more important than me, well that's how I feel anyways. You can't even talk to me at night anymore, all you do is fall asleep, I know you're tired and all but I am too and I still make it a priority to talk to you just because I didn't talk to you for the whole day. The only time we actually get to talk talk is when we're arguing, other than that you'd just sleep. I don't want to go on and ramble about things that are immature but all I'm asking for is your attention, and a bit of your time. I won't count on it, but I won't lose anything if i try right? Like how I've been trying to earn YOU, your trust, your love, your everything for the past months. I hope the day will come when you'll just come up to me and say, "I'm giving you everything you've been trying to earn". I'll be waiting....

always,
Dee

No comments: