Saturday, September 5, 2009

SUMMER 09

watched every movie possible, you name it we watched it + over night at niagara + wonderland season pass + zoo + ontario science centre + drive-in movie + eating at different food places ex. all you can eat sushi at scarborough, frankie tomatoes @ markham, denny's, rainforest cafe, etc. + work + mad shopping + downtown + sheraton hotel to party, swim, & work out + bowling + blue mountain/collingwood + road trips + tornadoes + rain + sleeping in + playing the newest video games + chilling with family + baking + birthday + g2 + taro bubble tea from the chase + basketball + etc.

**
so basically those were the highlight of my summer, I didn't expect much from this summer but I was wrong. I proved myself wrong, like what they say expect the unexpected. Not to mention this is my first summer with the boyfriend, and it was fun we so made the best out of it. There's 3 days left before school starts and we're still continuing to make the best of what's left. After this summer is a next chapter of my life I'm excited yet scared at the same time, I know I'll be okay though, I have all the support I need. And I can't wait til Summer '10. But before that Fall/Winter/Spring first ..

hmm, WWE/RAW live? RAPTORS home opening? CHRIS PAUL? CHRISTMAS BREAK! perhaps go somewhere for SPRING BREAK? .. lol

anyways I'll blog later.. gotta get ready cuz me & baby are going out ..

-dee

No comments: