Friday, September 18, 2009

F M L !

holy mother, can you say BORING. I'm in marketing class right now & I don't know why. It started at 8 so I had to wake up at 5, for the record I've never woken up that early for school in my life ever. I find it so hard to concentrate.. All I hear is BLAH BLAH BLAH lol. I gotta get out of here, I'm hungry... I can't wait til 11:45 when it finishes. Lol, the person that's sitting beside me is doing his Math homework, I bet we're not the only one that is bored.. 2nd week of school is already ending, 13 more weeks and the semester is over.. I better get my head in the game, or else I'm going to fail, BIG TIME......

ANYWAYSSSSS, I don't know what else to write about cuz my mind is completely out it's own thing right now. but whatevssssssssssssssssssss.

I'll blog later..

-dee

No comments: