Thursday, September 10, 2009

Second Day of school

today was the second day I was in school cuz I didn't have school yesterday. I had a class at 10, I had to bus myself to school, I left around 715ish at square one & got to school around 840ish, so I had to wait. I got in my class, its called PC Essentials and it was so crowded like a mothafucka, just to find out that there was two classes mixed together but guess what, I only have to go to that class 3 times this semester =] only when I have tests everything else is going to be in the computer, pretty cool huh? I got out early of that class because there was nothing to do, the prof said we could leave if we want to, so I did & met up with Klaudine at the computer lab. Gosh I hate that place, it's full of people. Then Jelai, Klaudine, Me & Apple went to the cafe to meet up with Kristina and David & Jeric. Chilled there until my next class started which was Business Math, some shit like that and omgaah I hate that class, it's so boring, prof is monotone, and we already started with a lesson, it's not bad though, it's straight forward math. An hour break after that. Next class was Communications, we didn't really do anything, next was Humanities, geez that class was a lecture, meaning there was 200 or more students, it was so frikking hot in there, all we did was watch CSI. Im in that class til 610, like what the heckk... Tomorrow got class at 8 til 11, yay I get to take the car.. hopefully I'm not late ..

Guess I'll blog later

No comments: