Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I just came to a realization that I only have a week left before school starts, & it's not just the regular high school routine I was used to, it's college time, no more baby-ing and skipping classes, time to take things seriously & let go of the past and other things that won't help me be successful in the future.. Well I have been trying, it's hard but it's good, seeing life in a, 'when one door closes another opens' perspective.

Anyways, 7 months ago I was a completely different girl that I am now. Yes I said girl, because girls doesn't know what they want, doesn't know their priorities etc, and I admit it I was like that. Going crazy over boys, acting like I was cool just because I was smoking or drinking or skipping classes or lying to my parents even. Now I can proudly say that I am a grown up young adult that got over those little childish ways. And other than my supporting family and left friends, one person made a big impact of what I am now, and how I make my decisions now..it's him, he knows who he is no need to blabber his name, but off course I have to mention that it's our 7 months today. Don't got much to say but over everything I want to say thank you for being you, for not being a different person around me, or my family, the realness you show every minute of everyday. Thank you for supporting me, and not being afraid to yell at me when I'm wrong, and not hesitating to forgive me when I apologize for the stupid things. For the moments we have spent, I still can't find myself to get sick of you lol. Thank you for changing for me, for seeing what is inside me and not the outside, for telling me I'm beautiful even though I know you're shitting me lol jks, for all the silliness, for the tears that you have caused that made me realize how worth it they are. I can't thank you enough and you know that, the only way I know I can pay you back is by being a good girlfriend, being faithful, and being all for you. Most of all thank you for loving me. I know this doesn't make sense but you know what I mean, you also know why it doesn't make sense, cuz love doesn't make sense ;) lol.. HAPPY 7 MONTHS BABE ♥

-
enough cheesyness, today was baby's last day off from his week vacay. We did pretty much what was planned except for CN tower, We watched Holloween 2 on Friday then headed off to Niagara, ate at Rainforest Cafe and instead of our regular seat beside the fountain this time we sat beside three gorillas which baby made fun of. Saturday we watched The Final Destination at Yorkdale, and chilled. Sunday was chilling day, took my car to drive and get our fav bubble tea and rented movies, Yesterday we went to Wonderland then watched District 9 at Collosus at Vaughan, then today is our 7 months, chilled at my house, played video games, went to the park to play football :) lol, and ate at Denny's, speaking of..IM STILL FULL, i don't think i will eat for another 10 years lol, then baby came over to install my printer to my laptop =] and tmrw is just cleaning day for me, and perhaps go out with cate =] .. we'll see.

anyways my mind is falling asleep, ill blog later

-dee

No comments: