Friday, September 25, 2009

back on track..

So baby picked me up from school for the first time yesterday, thanks babe, that saved me the hassle of commuting since I finished at 6 and it was mad traffic, I'd rather spend the traffic with you than sit my ass on the bus lol. We ate dinner after and chilled at my house.

All I can say is OH EM GEE, I can't believe I actually made use of GYM at my school lol.. I went to do some cardio today after class since Ross, my prof, let us out early at exactly 10.. so I was at the gym til prolly round 11:45 ish, I also saw the LINX PUB that opened last night.. It's pretty chill in there, there's pub night every thursday.. The only downer is I'M 18! like wtf, why can't I be 19? lol oh well, I don't think baby would want me to go there anyways.. Maybe when I turn 19, I shall bring him, and have some fun, and perhaps do it every thursday =P.. Anyways, I got lots to do for school & I should get my ass to doing them, OR I WOULD BE STRESSED! like how I was on wednesday, very stressed because I wanted to finish everything. Some serious shit.. Today was so cold outside, honestly I'm sad, I hate the weather.. I also feel like I'm getting sick due to the weather.. But see, now I can't get sick because I got school, I have to be in there no matter how much I hate it. Maybe I should ask babe to skip one day next week, and I should skip too =] since I haven't lol.

Honestly, I need to go shopping, I feel like school have been occupying myself forever, I need new boots, fall clothes, etc. I should make a list of what I need to buy before the ugly weather comes.

- New TNA pants ( different color )
- Another ADIDAS Sweater ( different color )
- Lulu-lemon track pants, I really want the grey one
- Lulu-lemon sweater ( white )
- Ed Hardy Purse ( for school )
- Boots
- I need new UGGs
- fall coat

.. etc

fuck, i need to get myself back on track ..

So now I'm just waiting for baby to come pick me up and he wants to go watch Pandorum, I don't even know what that movie is about but all I can is SHOREEE lol. I better update bout the movie later ..

- dee

No comments: