Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Haven't been in this since Friday, wow the weeks are going by so fast, I'm already half way done my 3rd week of school.. 12 more weeks and I'm done my first sem.. I'm only on my third week of school and I'm already packed with projects, homework, quizzes, tests, etc. that's kind of one reason why I don't blog that much no more. I got more important things to worry bout. I'm kind of getting the hang of college no lie, it's way better than high school. High school is drama here drama there.. OMG, one more week then it's already mine & baby's 8 months =] I'm excited, he said he's planning something.. hmmm I wonder what it is.. We're already making fall/winter plans lol.. Including, Raptors home opener, Blue Mountain again?, um Halloween stuff, etc. I got so much more to do for school. Thank god for my day off from school today, I got to do all the projects & homework I needed to do.. But I'm waiting for baby to help me with one of them.. meeeh I'm not even making sense anymore..Ill prolly download music, then update my ipod & wait for baby ..

blog later..
dee

No comments: