Sunday, September 13, 2009

@#$%^&*

I finally got over the first week of school, it was a good first week, I still need to buy my books I should do that this week, perhaps tomorrow, so I can start my other school work. Two classes tomorrow, boring ones lol. 14 more weeks til the semester is done =] .. Anyways me and baby watched White out on Friday, after trying to find some Nike Hyperize. Saturday went to Yorkdale to pick up his shoes & watch Sorority Row. Then went to my house afterward, baby helped me with my blackboard assignment, thanks baby :).. Then chilled, must say that Krispy Kreme donuts get me sugar high. Loved the talk I had with baby, at least we came up with some clearing bout our relationship. Im going to miss baby again =( won't see him til Friday night.. which is gay, then I don't see him on Sundays anymore either.. I can't wait til Christmas Break.. I was supposed to go to church today but no.. So I decided to just do my quizzes on blackboard. I guess ill blog later..

ciao

No comments: