Tuesday, September 8, 2009

back to school

So, the last two days of my summer was fun, baby brought me to the CN tower, thanks babe =] it was romantic. Then watched Extract yesterday, it was funny.

Today was the first day of school, holy crap so much people.. I got to my first class, it was okay, the prof kept on talking and talking pretty fun class basically it's called intro to business, all our work is all gun be in blackboard (online). we did some ice breaker activities to get to know people and stuff. My second class was the most boring, crap I hate that class, communications, meaning write write write.. and I have that class twice a week =(. No school tomorrow yay. lol

NTS:
1) get my books which will kill me, they cost almost 1000$ altogether if i get new ones
2) finish my first assignment, which is create my profile worth 3%
3) buy school supplies
4) call work

No comments: