Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Second week of school, already half way done.. damn! I saved a lot on my books that i doubt I'll use lol. Paid like 60 for two books, but I already spent 300 on two books.. Started my computer course last night & it killed me I never knew Microsoft Office could be so hard but whatever. During my break went to the photocopy centre with Kamini. Intro to Business was okay today, we did some group work, and I got more in my hands than I can imagine. So what I'm going to do is use my day off tomorrow to get my hands on things that I should do & try to finish them as soon as possible. I also gotta start bringing my laptop to school, I really hate writing. I really think I wanna buy my COMM book though, just the other half of it cuz it's pretty cool. Anyways, I also found my way to the gym today, I got lost and finally found it, I should make use of it since its free.

Change topic...
I was thinking, I miss my boyfriend, I'm so used to seeing him all the time for example after work or school, even when it would just be a few hours to play ball or go to the park, or even go to the mall, or have dinner. I miss those days, I know we will have it again most likely next summer. I feel like school & work have been occupying both our time for each other, that sometimes we're too tired to event talk at night like the usual. All these reason lead to arguments. See I'm used to not seeing my boyfriend then missing them and not fighting with them, and when I see them it's like the happiest moment. But I mean things change, now I'm used to seeing my Ray almost everyday and missing him minutes after we depart from each other. I can never get sick of spending time with him no matter what we're doing, or even if we're having the biggest argument alive. I'm just tired of arguing, I feel really shitty knowing that instead of building that missing-ness we have for each other and make up for it when we see each other, we argue.. It's sad, but hey I'm all for this guy, I'm positive. I hope and pray that things change and go for the better.. I mean I have faith that it will. Every big thing needs hard work right..

Anyways gotta do my school work, blog later..

-dee

No comments: