Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Woke up today with snow on the ground. Geez, finally. Anyways, now is the perfect time to get in the spirit. But with the Christmas spirit along comes the stress. Stress especially with school. I just can't wait til school finish next week and we finally can go do our plans on our Winter list. Our little getaway to Blue Mountain =). Even if I don't know/want to go skiing I guess I'm down to try and learn new things.

I just had a call from my grandma saying to tell my mom that we're going to spend Christmas eve & Christmas at Niagara. It's pretty live at Sheraton with the indoor waterpark =). Then spend 26th & 27th at Sheraton downtown. ouu pretty excited. That Sheraton minds me of when me and baby spent time there for Nikki's birthday =)Even if my parents doesnt wanna go, I'm so going. Since baby is going somewhere that week.

Anyways guess thats bout it.

-DS

No comments: