Sunday, December 13, 2009

<3

ya you might make me sad sometimes, but i can't deny that you make me happy. no matter how pissed off i am at you, or we are at each other, we still find the way back to each others arms. you piss me off, i piss you off. but at the end of the day we would just end up cuddling and falling asleep on each others arms. after all, whats a relationship without arguing and fighting right? that's how you better a relationship, when you fight and get through everything. i know i love you too much to stay mad at you for a long time.

it was really nice seeing you yesterday cuz i haven't seen you thursday or friday due to stuff. but you looked really really cute on your formal wear ;). loved it, everyone did, even my mom did =P. i really appreciate everything you've been doing, not only for me, but for the church. everyone also appreciates it, they all love you :). i was so happy to see you yesterday, and almost fall asleep on your arms again :).

thanks for also seeing me today :) and bringing me to watch brothers! it was a good movie, reminded me so much of my childhood, i even teared a bit. when you told me, it reminds me of yourself and how you kinda see yourself when you snap, i say your right lol. i should just video tape you, and show you. so you'll realize. cuz no lie, you scare me when you're like that. regardless, i love you.

on the other hand, exam week. tomorrow i got math which isn't to be nervous about cuz im getting 99% in that class, no boosting. tuesday is a long day for me cuz of business presentation & communications exam, i'm at school til 6 =(. wednesday, no school, going to do my hair =] thanks mom in advanced for paying :). thursday, another long day, though i only have school from 4 - 6. friday marketing exam from 8-11, then off to blue mountain :).

anyways ill leave it here.

-ds

No comments: