Sunday, December 20, 2009

winter getaway.

So we finally reached Friday, our much anticipated getaway to Blue Mountain. Baby met up with me after my Marketing exam at SQ cuz we needed to buy some shampoo and shit. Then after buying shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, movies, etc. we went to my house so I could finish up packing. Left around 1ish. Got to Blue Mountain around 5ish, it was pretty traffic but it's all good. Got to Blue Mountain, REALLY TIRED but we still managed to go to the gym and workout. After working out we went to the outdoor hot tub, frikking sick. I coulda stayed there forever, honestly. We enjoyed the view of the mountain and people skiing. & thanks to the Georgian Bay? was it? whatever it is, the hotel we stayed in, for giving us the view of mountains :) it was awesome. But ya, after staying in the hot tub, we went in the sauna to warm up. Before ending the night, we walked around the Village and just watched people ski. We called the night by ordering pizza & wings & watching home alone :). Saturday, went skiing.. two words, NEVER AGAIN. lol. I'm really not the type of girl that is down for guy things like that. At least I tried. Skied the whole day saturday & just stayed in our room for the night cuz we were tired, and we watched interview with the vampire, pretty sick. Today, I wished we didn't have to leave, it was really fun but still it was a short time. We checked out around 11. Got out hot chocolates, and walked around the village to watch people ski again. I'm still sore from working out. I had fun, I just wish I didn't have to be back to reality. I just can't wait til next time we get away somewhere. Thanks baby :)

- DEE

No comments: