Wednesday, January 27, 2010

you make me..

you make me..

..terribly sad
..really really really MISS YOU
..feel so alone, because you're never there to comfort me when you already I'm crying
..stay up late almost every night, because I'm thinking of you & me
..cry myself to sleep
..feel horrible about myself
..feel like shit
..feel as if I am nothing to you
..wanna just give up on myself & everything
..cry
..hate you so much sometimes because you can never hear me out
..wanna throw something at you when you yell at me
..unhappy
..feel like I'm nothing but just another girl to you
..feel as if sometimes I'm just a friend
..feel as if you're shy/ashamed to be with me when others are around


you can't blame me if I always stress the negatives about you.. don't get me wrong there are so much positives.. but I just want to let you know what you make me feel most of the time.. of course it's just a girls nature to tell her boyfriend what she feels or what's wrong. but the problem is, you never hear me out.

always
dee

No comments: