Sunday, January 17, 2010

appreciated

Watched lovely bones today, movie was pretty okay. Baby and I bought games and accessories for the wii that I finally got him, ordered some pizza, went over to my place, played for a bit and dadida.. Lol at baby doing my brother's project, you killed it hun.

Today was mixed with the good and the bad like always, but along with the bad there comes the good part. Today I realized that I was maybe wrong for the first time. Maybe you are keeping your promise that you will suck up your pride and apologize when needed. I hope you keep it up, cuz when I hear things like that from you, I know that I have accomplished one of my many goals, to change you. I really really really hope that you keep it up, it will get us far, trust me. I love you.

-----------//-----------
I'll screw up. I'll push you away if we're getting too close. I won't trust you until you've proven yourself. I get hurt easily and take a lot of things personally. But I'll love you with everything I have, and if that isn't enough, then I'm not enough.

No comments: