Friday, January 15, 2010

one two three four

Give me more loving than I’ve ever had
Make me feel better when I’m feeling sad
Tell me I’m special even though I know I’m not
Make me feel good when I hurt so bad

Barely getting mad
I’m so glad I found you
I love being around you
You make it easy

Its as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4
There’s only one thing
To Do, Three words
For you, I love you

There’s only one way to say
Those three words
That’s what I’ll do
(I love you) I love you

Give me more loving from the very start
Piece me back together when I fall apart
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends
Make me feel good when I hurt so bad

You’re the best that I’ve had
And I’m so glad I found you
I love being around you


-----------//-----------



Anyways, my accounting class got canceled today so boo (N). But whatever, it's better to sleep in anyways. I got work later. OH EM GEE, why is it that I eat so much and not gain weight? I know my metabolism will catch up to me, like I don't wanna be tiny & skinny my whole life. I see girls that are skinnier than me, and it sometimes makes me feel like giving them some food lol. Not trying to be mean but ya.. whatever, I don't wanna rant..

No comments: