Saturday, January 9, 2010

congratulations to the soon to be mommy

I swear I have a freakin minimal form of insomnia it's almost 4am and I still can't sleep. But maybe it's just really my bad habit of not sleeping early. I need my sleeping pattern fixed. Sleeping late once in awhile is fine, but not everyday, especially if school starts on Monday, well Tuesday for me.

Had work today, pretty busy, but not that tiring. I finished all the things I had to do like always. Thanks baby for picking me up from work. Baby & I chilled at my house and watched the children while eating some Chinese take-out for dinner lol. Typical Friday night :). I fell asleep through the movie, we both did lol. Baby went home around 1:30 and he's currently snoozing on the phone aha. CONGRATS to JEZZ for her soon to come baby :). I'm happy for you love!

I spent yesterday & today shopping, as in mad shopping. I spent almost $650 in a span of 24 hours. Whatever, I deserve it, worked hard for it. Also spent yesterday night with baby looking all over the place for a nintendo wii. But they're all sold out. Don't worry babe you'll get your wii when they get it back on stock.


this so reminds me of my boyfriend & I, but the first time ever we had a slumber party he was like choking me lol. It was funny but it cute at the same time. It was love. :)
COLLINGWOOD, NIAGARA, COLLINGWOOD, ETC <3

No comments: