Tuesday, January 12, 2010

stop, look, and listen

Maybe you should stop what your doing, look at the past when you told me to be understanding, and listen to yourself and me. Nothing is wrong with what your doing to me, or thinking towards me. But it's not my fault that I can't sleep at night thinking about you, and what could we be talking about at the moment if you're not sleeping, or better yet if you could have seen me that night. But no, you asked me to be understanding, on my side I think I am being understanding: I don't try and wake you up at night anymore because I know how tired you are, I don't force you to see me because I figured if you really want to see me I won't have to ask, I don't do the things I used to do that ends up bringing a fight between us. But look what you're doing right now, you're not being understanding, I mean, what do you want me to do? I have done everything you told me to, and you know that. Others might even say I'm whipped, but I don't care what they say, I love you & that's all that matters. You push me away and now that I'm staying where you put me, you don't like it.. Tell me, tell me what you want me to do next. What you read awhile ago written here, who do you think I was trying to get my message across? well if you still got no clue, ITS YOU. But I really don't need to be pitied, I was just simply stating it would be nice if you were like that. But who am I to change you right? I'm no one to you, sometimes I feel like I'm just rug doll that just love you so much that I do what you want. But there should be more to us than that. I know whatever I write here don't will not get through to you, cuz you're just so TOUGH. But honestly this is in your hands...

-------------//-------------


I wanna get to the point where no matter what happens, no matter how long we go without being together, no matter how many fights we get in; that all we need is a kiss & suddenly we remember why we love each other so much.

No comments: