Tuesday, January 26, 2010

why oh why..



Why are we always like this? They say good things come to those who wait, but I've been waiting for too long for you to let me in your life. You can't always have that mentality of "the easiest thing not to get hurt, is to not care at all" .. I want you to care, and listen to what I want sometimes. I've given you everything you wanted and asked nothing in return but for you to love me, care for me, trust me, and most of all put me in your life.. I think I deserve something in return right? for once babe.. I mean if you really are serious about me, I think you would know what the right things to do. I don't ask for much, I just want to feel appreciated and loved. I have had criticism and hatred from other throughout my life, I don't want it from you as well.. :(

always,
dee

No comments: