Monday, February 1, 2010

strike

I'm praying so hard that Colleges won't go on strike. They have a set date for Feb 11th, I really don't want my summer ruined. Like please, let the students get over the load on their back and then go on strike. You guys keep mooching money off of the students through tuition, books, etc. But whatever. Class today was fun, as usual it was me & Sharlene on a monday morning being hyper. I can honestly say that our group is bomb, all we do is laugh and make jokes, but we still get our work done. I'm pigging out with the Hershey Kisses me and baby bought from Niagara on Saturday. By the was thanks babe for bringing me to Niagara, then watching When in Rome with me, and bringing me to Pickle Barrel for dinner :) LOVE YOU. I also love the Guess watch you bought me :) even if it's huge, I gotta go to a watch store to take of its links so I can finally wear it :). I also hope you love the GPS I got you :) I took my time thinking of that. And I know you love it. Anyways, strike or no strike, I can't wait for reading week, perhaps me & baby can spend some time together during that week :) I really want a frikking get away, perhaps Valentine's day? *cough cough*.. IM BOREEEEED. whatever.

xox dee

No comments: