Wednesday, February 3, 2010

LAZY DAY.

OMGAH, lol woke up early cuz people are looking at our house. BOO!! Anyways, Klaudine also came over, and right now she's sleeping on my bed lol cuz it's comfy like that. I'm about to go back to sleep as well since I just finished my online classes. I really am pissed that we're selling our house because first, I don't want to move, second, I don't want to be far from baby, and third, I hate moving, it's tiring. I just hope my parents finally make a decision on where we're going to move and if the case is moving to Toronto, I'm moving out. I can easily find roommates that I can share the rent and utilities with if my boyfriend isn't allowed to move in with me lol. It would teach me how to be more independent and more self-reliant rather than relying on my parents all the time. I can learn how to cook & do laundry on my own :P.

OMG SHE'S SNORING! LOL

Anyways, today is such a lazy day, I don't think me or Klaudine will reach school just because. OMG I NEED TO STOP SLACKING. I have no motivation, I miss my boyfriend, I feel so apart from him, I'm lazy, the weather sucks, everything sucks right now. Whatever, I'll go back to sleep and dream. Maybe in my dream, everything would be perfect. *cross fingers*

NEXT STOP : MOVING OUT!

party everyday! :) lol.

xoxo dee

1 comment:

klaudine said...

asshole. was i really ?
BWAHAHHAHAHAH GOD I WWAS LAUGHING SO HARD when i read that.