Monday, February 15, 2010

family day

So woke up pretty early today, baby woke me around 10ish cuz he was leaving. Then went back to sleep again for a bit til daddy-oh woke me up to tell me we're reaching my grandparents place. So blah blah, got to my grandparents and watched the Olympics, ate like a pig, and watched movies with cousins. It's nice spending time with family once in awhile. We started looking at old pictures, I remember being such a spoiled kid that I would get whatever I wanted from my mom, my grandparents, even my aunts and uncles. But ya, so I got a baby picture that my grandpa have and I'm gun give it to baby :) aha. Anyways, my cousin is having a baby shower soon, I just can't wait til her baby girl is out, since I'm going to be a god mother, and Ray is going to be a god father, me & him will spoil that baby off. I'm excited to just borrow her from Jezz all the time and just take her out with me & Ray :P. Baby would love that little cutie off, he'd make such a great dad. But not now, maybe in the future.. :)

No comments: