Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby!

Happy monthsary to Klaudine and A-tee & Happy Birthday babe!



Today baby came over early maybe around 9:30 after his gym. Laid down on my bed for a bit maybe til 11:30 watching Couples Retreat, still funny :P. Got Ready and went to go watch Valentine's Day at Famous, not that great of a movie. But ya, passed by my work then rented Time Traveler's Wife and headed to my place. I miss just chilling days like this with baby because I never really get the chance to chill with him like this nowadays. We're both busy, and the only days we get with each other is Friday night, and Saturdays, and maybe sometimes Sundays. But whatever, I LOVE YOU BABY. Hope to spend every birthday with you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how old is your boyfriend now?

klaudine said...

AW THANKS FOR THE GREET=]