Wednesday, November 18, 2009

look who's talking.

today was pretty sick. Didn't have school as usual so baby skipped school for once after a long time & spent the day with me from the moment I woke up til like 10 minutes ago which is like 10:15ish. My mom cooked us some breakfast lol, then we finished watching the Shining & Nightmare on Elm Street. Although I fell asleep during Nightmare of Elm St.. aha, I got ready after & we went out & I got baby scene it for ps3 & bubble teas & snacks. Got home again and watched look who's talking, the babies were cute. Honestly we got bored aha & played Modern Warfare 2 with my brother & two of his friends. I even ended up playing ahah. Baby helped me study for my exam for a bit while my dad & brother were playing NBA 2k10 lol. thanks babe for telling me it's bad to memorize lol, that's the only way I actually can study & it's been getting me far so far =P. Lol, Carlo got beat on 2k10 by baby using Oklahoma city thunder. Anyways, hopefully I pass that Humanities exam, & I also have my second last exam on Math tomorrow. Thanks baby for skipping and spending the day with me, honestly we haven't spent a weekday together in a long time. & I appreciate it :). Even if we just chill the whole day it all worth it :) I loved today. I LOVE YOU!

Anyways, I was talking to Lauren for a bit the other day, and it was nice catching up for a bit. I miss the old days, like what she said on her blog. But whatever is bound to happen will happen, and hopefully those days would come back. No matter what, all my friends, new or old, plays/played a big part in my life.

- DEE

p.s.
i learned how to crack my nose aha babe =p

No comments: