Saturday, November 21, 2009

knock on wood.

I really don't wanna jinx anything but I really gotta post and tell u guys how happy I am. First, I'm relieved with school & second my relationship is going great. I don't want to point the good things out, but I just have to give credits to God. I prayed to him all the time, I always do. I believe that I honestly deserve what I'm getting right now due to working hard.
Thank you baby for spending Wednesday & Friday with me. I had lots of fun and honestly forgot about all the difficulties we have been having :). I just love playing around with you =] lol it's fun. It reminds me that I can always be a kid at heart when I'm with you. I love it. You said awhile ago before you left that it made you tired lol. GOOD! =P it's your fault! Anyways, Thanks for taking me to watch New Moon, even though it was early lol. & thank you for the Mcdonald's for breakfast, lol I'm such a pig. I beat you in SCENE IT :).
Tomorrow, good luck to my brother with his game. They better win, too bad me & baby can't watch cuz it's too early. I'm pretty sure we'd still be sleeping at 9:30am lol. But I'm seeing baby tmrw, bringing him along to my Tito's Condo at Lakeshore, pretty sure he'd fall in love with it lol. My little cousins are going to be there so he won't be bored ahah.

Anyways I'll leave it here. pretty tired.. it's already 1:08am.
*yawn*

- DEE

No comments: